Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back in time


You take me back in time
to when it all began
when moon was the lover,
resembling my dream man.

Your eyes remind me of
That yearning for romance.
Remind me of my madness,
and that waiting for a chance.

It turns back pages of time
When the breeze ruffles your hair,
And the way you smile at me,
I feel I am back there.

When I was an innocent fool,
inebriated by the 'first love' potion.
When love songs started my day
that ended with verses of emotion.

You remind me of the me
that I no longer am.
The you, you no longer shall remain
Just like its Destiny's plan.

Every moment created with you
fills up a void of my past,
No matter hollow I will be
For you and me will not last.

Its gonna be like a movie,
in my memory, and you the moviestar.
Guiltless moments fresh as new,
May we remain how close, how far.

4 comments:

spoiltfreak said...

kya likhti hai tu ladki....

u'r wasting a seat in nsit...media needs u more...

Manee said...

Honey you SHOULD know WHY it was written :)

uru said...

:-) Aafreen..!!

anisha said...

nice one:)